Table of Contents
With a theme like connections, of course, we want to connect the world to Twin Anemia Polycythemia Sequence (TAPS). Our aim is to have everyone talking about TAPS on March 3rd, and of course, asking about TAPS screening, sharing their stories about TAPS, and even talking about the research they’re involved in.
This year we’re asking you to do a very special, simple task.
Connecting The World To TAPS
Over the past 16 years, TAPS has become recognized around the world, even if it is not always diagnosed correctly, or screened for. Our aim is to get a single image around the world, in every timezone and then map this over the buildup to International TAPS Day.
We want to fill our map below with markers on every continent, every country, and every state. And to do this, we’re passing around a virtual beachball to “toss” between every person who posts it around the world.
How To Join In
It’s really easy to join in.
- Download the image or the video below, and post it on your social media account (publicly). Don’t want to publicly share? Drop a comment on one of our posts with your name, town/city and country!
- Share your story, your research, or your connection to TAPS in a short message.
- Tell us the town or city you are posting from, and the country!
- Tag us on your social media platform of choice (It’s really simple, use @tapssupport)
- Use the hashtags #tapsday & #tapsisreal (it also gives us another way to find you!)
That’s it. We’ll look out for your tag, and add your name/hospital/research center to our map. We’re hoping that by March 3rd, our beach ball will have connected patients, researchers, and doctors across the globe, in every country!
Social Media Images
Use the download button to grab your images!